Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points bring the latest WiFi technology — 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 — to the Instant On portfolio of SMB and small business Access Points, delivering high performance and bandwidth. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of reimagined offices, schools, and retail / hospitality businesses.
Get setup and running in minutes with the Aruba Instant On Cloud app management system. The cloud-hosted web interface and mobile app make it easy to manage multiple Aruba Instant On APs deployed in your facility, keeping network access logins and security settings consistent.
Powering: AP22 APs can be powered with Power over Ethernet (802.1af Class 2) or using a 12V local power adapter. This AP22 is supplied without injector or 12V supply.
AP22 APs provide best coverage when mounted on a ceiling or high on a wall. Unit ships with mounting hardware for drop ceiling rails and for wall placement.
Specified hardware for 1200 Mbps on 5 GHz (.11ax Wi-Fi 6) 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz (.11ax Wi-Fi 6) Total 1774 Mbps throughput Unit has one Gigabit 100/1000 uplink connection recommended for up to 75 max active devices. Wi-FI CERTIFIED 6 (Wi-Fi 6).
Aruba Instant On AP22 Indoor Access Points offer a reliable, affordable, and business-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi experience for high performance, high-density small business environments like hotels, restaurants, and professional offices. Supporting Wi-Fi 6 standard, these access points have a peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps and scale up to 25 access points, without additional cost and complexity. For use in those countries and regions where no specific regulatory domain is required.
– EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments)
– Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ax with (Wi-Fi 6), WPA2, WPA3
– Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3)
– DC power (12V)
Note: Power sources are sold separately
– Integrated down-tilt omni-directional antennas for 2×2 MIMO with peak antenna gain of 4.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.6dBi in 5GHz (of the effective, combined pattern for both antennas in each band).
– IEEE 802.11ax
– (1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af)
– The access point ships with a white mount clip that can attach to both wall and ceiling.
– You can also purchase a mount (R6P90A) that matches the aesthetic design and looks of the APs, to blend seamlessly into your environment.
– Aruba Instant On 2 Year warranty with 24X7 phone support for first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support as long as you own the products.